Since I feel so guilty for not posting in a while, I thought I would share these pictures I took today of my niece. She is only 12 and is already the perfect model. We'd taken some
inside then had planned to go to the beach but the waves were right
over the side so we ended up finding a different little spot to take
pictures.
I was actually reading Lily's blog yesterday and got completely inspired to take some pictures so I pretty much planned it for today, and got straight to it. Thanks Lily hehe, if you're not already following her I would go right ahead and do so, you probably will without my telling anyway because her blog is beautiful and full of whimsical posts.
Your niece is such a beautiful child. I can see her being the new face of younger models in years to come...and that hair style is so cute. Your photography is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are beautiful, you have a real talent x
ReplyDeleteThank-you so much for the comment my lovely! It's the lens that creates the soft focus. She's so pretty. Oh my goodness, thank-you for the mention, you are too kind Sophie!
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
Lily from Red Brick Lipstick
she's beautiful!
ReplyDeletethe picutres are pretty, she has beautiful eyes :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sarah-farfromnever.blogspot.de/
These pictures are lovely, your niece is so pretty and you're photograpy is amazing, I'm so jealous of it <3
ReplyDeletehttp://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/
The you're was meant to be your btw, my English grammar is horrendous ;)
DeleteSo cute^^!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Currently having a iphone case giveaway! There is case like fifi lapin and others :)
ReplyDeleteThese photos are really lovely, I love the first one! x
ReplyDeleteaw she's beautiful! and your photographys great too! great blog :)
ReplyDeletekatie x x
autumn-russell.blogspot.co.uk