22 February 2012

Update 08: Extremely long!

Wore this today, completely forgot to take outfit photo's when I got in though!


I know this post is a little late but I completely forgot to blog and I just wanted a quick catch up. London was great and my interview went fine, but not superb and I don't really want to jinx myself so I'm not trying to think too much into it. I'd have loved to do a London post but being the complete utter idiot I am, forgot my camera didn't I?! I glanced up to my camera bag and said to myself as I was getting ready, don't forget the camera! I was rushed by my mum though who was going mental haha. I'm actually hoping to go to London again maybe in Easter with my friend cause going with your mum and Auntie isn't as fun, if not then I might be going to Kuwait in Easter which is just/almost as good because I haven't been there in 3 years.

 I think everyone has mentioned Company's new design,  it's definitely become one of my favorite magazines to buy. They certainly made the right choice with their front covers these past two months. The layout is so lovely, as is the content and even the texture is nice! I think it's easier to carry around in your bag too, rather than the usual bigger magazines and for £2 there's nothing to complain about really.

The last thing I wanted to talk about is, now that I have a new camera I can take videos, and I was thinking about videoing a collective haul since I haven't posted in a while and have bought a fair few things. Would ya'll like to see something like that? Don't get too excited it as it most likely won't happen. I'm just waiting for a memory card and then I'll start practicing my posh voice hahaha.

Oh planning to re-design the blog too.
Phew, what a long post, congratulations if you got this far, I love you!

9 comments:

  1. Good to have you back, a video haul sounds great! And i really like that outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top! It's so cute :)
    I totally agree Company has quickly become my new favourite magazine, I love all the blogger features and tips they have. It's very freshing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh im excited to see your collective video!!! that must be exciting. its been a yr since i got a camera and promised to make a video.. but still havent made one LOL i hope u do better than me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i'm afraid to say it hasn't gone well. i attempted one but i was so awkward, i think it takes a few attempts to get used to talking to a camera, and it being normal ha.
      xo

      Delete
  4. i love your top!
    http://melundmey.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, Company has definitely improved, and i love that they're soo cheap. & what camera did you end up buying?

    P.s. I love that sweater :) Just saved the image in my files! :)

    My Fashion blog: DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't know why your blog posts don't come up on my feed! i love the t-shirt, it's really cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, I think the same is happening with me Julia! *sad face* I've really missed your blog! I literally adore the new company magazine layout, it's perfect. And I too have to do a blog re-design, but I can't find anyone willing!

    Lots of Love,

    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?