Hey guys, long time no chat! You might be able to tell from my instagram pictures that I've been away, and I've missed blogging so much, every time I went to read blogs I was like "I want to blog" funny accent, but firstly I left my camera and didn't always have reliable internet.
I've been out of the UK for almost a month and half. I wouldn't say it was one of my most favorable holidays. Can I call it a holiday, if I was born there? I had constant bad luck and it was unbearably hot, I forgot how hot after being away for 3 years. I've definitely learned my lesson haha, it was cool to experience travelling on my own though, bit scary but the good feeling of achievement type. It was also really nice meeting old friends of over 4 years, that was probably the best part of the holiday and omg of course the food. It's delish!
I got back two days ago, and have had a big clear out. I had to completely sort my room as well as unpack, because I got wooden flooring and my mum didn't know where anything went. I went to pizza hut mm and had an orthodontist appointment today which some of you might know I love, hopefully this is my last month of braces! I don't have anything exciting planned now that I'm back but I'd love to get a tattoo and I want some ear piercings oooh.
Sorry if I've repeated myself to those who follow me on twitter. I hope you're all well!
Aww cute pictures..
ReplyDeleteI just start a new blog I would love if you can visit, and if you give me a chance to see more of my post in the future by choosing to follow me I promise to follow you immediately* can't wait for you to be part of my new subscribers waiting on your visit xoxo
http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh, that is crazy hot! I wouldn't be able to bear that! Definitely sounds like an achievement travelling on your own though (I have never done that). Looking forward to hearing about your tattoos and piercings - exciting! X
ReplyDeleteRosie | A Rosie Outlook
I loved going to the orthodontist as well when I had braces! I felt like the more I went the quicker my braces would be off . haha. x
ReplyDelete-LORETTA
www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com
I am obsessed with Instagram!
ReplyDelete