30 January 2012

Update 07: Good news!

Follow me on instagram @sphlkhyt
I thought I'd do a post letting you all know I should be back to blogging soon as my new camera is coming which I can even take videos with ooh. Once I get out of this busy period anyway, I hope you guys are as excited as I am.

I booked my first driving lesson today for the 11th, woo proud of myself, I hate speaking on the phone but I wanted to to get it out the way and finally start. It took me about five months to send off my provisional, why do I leave things to the last minute! I got a call from Tesco as well today to confirm the date for them to bring my draws, finally more storage! My room is currently a mess because I have no where to put anything.

Ooh and lastly.. I'm going down to London on Monday!!! What for you ask? Well, I've been offered an interview at London College of Fashion on the 7th, I'm currently very excited but I think the nerves will kick in on the day. I'm staying over one day but going early and leaving late so we can do lots of shopping and exploring. Does anyone have any tips for my interview or portfolio? It's come all of a sudden and now I feel so rushed to get my portfolio done. Also if anyone wants to give me some spots in London to go please do.

7 comments:

  1. Great to have you back! Congrats in the interview :) and i hope your driving goes well, i passed this month and it was a proud moment lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw congrats! (this is a very late reply haha, sorry) i thought i was doing well until i got into town and realized i wasn't doing it properly 'seesaw action with the clutch and gas' and i stalled countless times. incredibly embarrassing.
      xo

      Delete
  2. pretty picture! good luck for the interview!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are pretty, your hair is so fab!! xxx
    http://melundmey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sounds like you're having an amazing month! good luck on the interview and lovely blog!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a busy time coming up! Hope you enjoy your driving lesson!
    Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?