Hey, hey, hey. I don't know how I've ended up with so many photo's, I hated them all when I took them. Anyway, I wore this today, plus tights and a jacket that you can't see. It had been raining so as soon as I got in I took everything off and got into my pj's, which is what I usually do, but I forgot I wanted to do an outfit post so I put it back on. Just for you.
I had to rush to the dentist today, I left college early, walked home then started walking into town. I've finally got my braces tightened, shouldn't be long now until they're off. Kinda regretting my colour choice though, it is so bright, pretty much the same colour as my nails!
Hope everyone's feeling good, I want more blogs to read so leave yours in the blog for me to check out if anyone wants to do that.
Hope everyone's feeling good, I want more blogs to read so leave yours in the blog for me to check out if anyone wants to do that.
I totally love your style! woohoo!!
ReplyDeletexx
deni.
perfect outfit, Love the jumper!
ReplyDeletewe have the same feeling towards college it seems!!! yay for not being the only one
can't wait for fucking pathways!
xx
I love your outfit, perfect polka dot dress and jumper! :)
ReplyDeleteBoo I remember being so fed up of college too. xx
soo pretty and such a cute dress. I LOVE the nail colour!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous outfit, and you're really pretty too! Love the blog :) x
ReplyDeletemine is www.drummingheartbeat.blogspot.com if you fancy a peek x