3 September 2011

I am lazy.

WIrmF1 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Hey guys, so I was planning to write this post for tomorrow, but I've decided to do it today since I'm at work tomorrow and will most likely not end up doing anything. I've currently been having a 90210 marathon in bed, which is what I've been doing when I'm not at work. Almost done with it though which is good because I'm at college on Wednesday and it'll put me off doing actual art work. This also means I can get outfit posts up because I'll have an excuse to wear decent clothes right?

Ugh I seriously seriously wish I was driving, it would make life so much easier. I was really hoping I could drive for when I'm back at college but no, Sophie leaves everything to the last minute. I've still not sent out my provisional. I also need my passport renewing for when and if I visit Kuwait in October, which I have just realised is a month away..

The Olympus above is the purchase I made off eBay! I do think it works but it doesn't have any film in at the minute so I wouldn't really know. I did have to google to see how to put film in cause I had no idea, but I got the manual online saved in case I ever need to know something. I don't even know if it has a battery in either. Anyway when I go in town I'm going to get some film, too excited to use it.
Hope you're all good! 

7 comments:

  1. oh it's easy to put film in film cameras, normally.
    I don't think they need batteries?
    I fucking hate college and i went back on Friday, I've decided i hate art..which is bad when i am doing an art course (shit)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! also love your camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just browsing and found your blog. i love it. i am now following, hope you can follow back !

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats so cool how your half arab ^^ .
    i love your blog (: & your sweater. following xx

    http://sophisticate-funk.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just come across your blog, love it! And your so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That camera looks so nice. Ha, my name is Sophie too.

    http://darkvice.net

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?