16 September 2011

September Glossybox


Dead Sea Spa Magik, HD Brows, Kimia - Exquisite Rejuvenating Facial System, Neal and Wolf -Harmony Intensive care treatment, Plum by Mary Greenwell

I'm not sure whether I want to do a Glossybox post every month. Although I really do enjoy reading everyone elses posts on them. I just don't think my vocabulary gets any better then nice and good haha. I'm really happy with this months box, definitely far more then last months. There seems to be a hit and miss sequence going on which is such a shame, they should twist it up a bit really. 

The two products shown are my favourite from this months Glossybox. As soon as I opened the box I could smell something amazing which was the Neal and Wolf hair care treatment. I tried it today and it was soo good, my hair felt great straight after and smelt devine! I was ecstatic when I seen the HD brows logo as well as I've wanted to try out a few different brow fillers and had heard a bit about the HD Brows! It is for blondes however but you get four different shades, that you can use to create a smokey eye, so I just use the dark brown for my brows which works out fine for now.

I also used the sea salt exfoliating scrub today which wasn't too bad. Made my legs kinda itchy and a bit red afterwards though. I thought it was a bit weird that it's used on dry skin. The plum perfume is also quite nice, not sure if I'd buy it though, I haven't used it enough to decide or how to describe the smell. I know I'm useless.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I got the Neal and Wolf product, I think a lot of people were pretty disappointed with the colour of their HD palette. There is a group on facebook, I think it's called Beauty Box Swaps so you could always have a look on there? I got the Foxy, would have prefered the Vamp but I think it's to bad! My box is on my blog if you wanna see what I got.

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?