27 August 2011

Models Own

Purple Poppy - Blue Lagoon - Jade Stone - Fuzzy Peach



As many of you may know Model's Own was offering a 50% off code, off everything once they got to 50,000 likes on facebook before August 31st. I honestly didn't think they'd do it, they were only on about 15,000 pretty much a month before! (Something like that). I was so excited once they'd got to it. I tried buying something as soon as they put the code up but it was so laggy! Then at one point I was trying for hours to checkout all it did was refresh the page! Then I tried again at about 11 at night and it was great! I'm glad I did because I ended up swapping a colour for the orange which looks so nice. It came about two days later as well!

Thing is though I can't wear nail varnish because of work which sucks loads! When I had to take my nail varnish off after my first day I bit all my nails and now they're all short and horrible again! So I won't get to try any of these colours until I'm back at college and it'll have to be off for the weekends. Ooooh I could paint my toes, I never even thought, that's cause I hardly ever paint my toes. I bought the blue colour for my mum because she asked for it, well I kinda forced her to choose it. She wanted pinky fluorescent colours, sorry mum, no. I actually own only one pink nail varnish, I was trying to choose one but I just thought meh what's the point. The code is FIFTYFIFTY if anyone was wondering.

4 comments:

  1. yay! my models own order arrived today, love it so much! I just want to keep taking my nail varnish off so I can paint them again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jade stone is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I love models own!
    sooooo want to try Blue Lagoon

    http://htblogging.blogspot.com/

    x x

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?