

So here are some of the photo's from the wedding, it was gorgeous! I had a great time. The second to last photo is not mine, I just wanted to show it to show my outfit. The dress is from Topshop and wedges are from NewLook. The photobooth was awesome! The results is the last photo. There was props and you could choose to have it in either colour or black and white. It took four pictures which would come out on one photo but two comes out so one can be put in an album and you can write something with it. Annoying when you've already wrote in it loads of times and you all want to keep a photo, sometimes you just had to make a run for it haha.
I wish I'd taken more pictures, the hotel was so nice and the tables were set out so lovely. Everyone had already sat down before I could take pictures of it though. Spent a lot of time drinking the free wine and champagne, (well I''m not keen on it actually so I only drank a bit, kept getting re-fills and giving it to my mum), making the most of the photo booth and singing on the karaoke haha.
I ended up wanting to go around town after, stupidly when I had my first day of work the next day! We finally got to town and went in one pub before we went home. I only ended up paying 60p for the taxi home which was cool, poor driver hahah. I went straight to bed and woke up at 8.30 gosh it was a killer. Work was tiring, I felt really scared and awkward so next week I'll try and do better especially now I know what I'm doing. Now the wedding is over I have nothing to look forward too, I wish someone was getting married next year ha. Oh and I didn't win on the lottery if anyone was wondering, we all got given one which was awesome.
Oh looks so lovely the wedding! I want to go to one so bad x
ReplyDeleteit sounds lovely!
ReplyDeletelove the effect from the first picture :) x
Wow what lovely pictures :)
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog dear! xx
http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/