9 August 2011

Update 01

Iyaaaaa. I needed a photo for this post and decided to take some but I got pretty bored and started doing some weird poses. Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been at my brothers these past few days. It's good cause I get to play Call of Duty muhaha, I need an Xbox.

The wedding I've mentioned a few times is this Saturday, I CANNOT WAIT! They've totally got an eight-man photo-booth with props, how cool?! I'll get plenty of photo's to show you all. I've started a facial cleaning process in hope to be spot free for the wedding. I'll probably get one on the day won't I? Haha, I sound like I'm the bride, too excited! Last year's family wedding was so good, we hardly ever all get together and it's such a laugh.

Tomorrow, I'm suppose to be going bowling and having a walk round the beach with some friends which should be fun. I've just thought though it's suppose to rain so we probably won't go around the beach.
XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Love your nail colour, which one is it? :)
    www.jaymieocallaghan.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your last shorts!! :D

    check mine :)

    http://chicaarcoiris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute
    xoxox
    wonderingwolves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?