So this is what was in my August Glossybox; KMS California hairstay, Murad time release acne cleanser, Ahava mineral body lotion, Daniel Sandler baby jet mascara and Rebel Nails nail wraps. I guess it's not as 'good' as last months box since the names were more popular but I'm quite excited to use my products. I thought I'd be more disappointed but I'm really not. When I paid I was actually expecting the July box but I guess I was just a few days late because my email said I'd be buying the August box. I was gutted cause it meant I had to wait two months!
I can see myself using the mascara on a daily bases it's so tiny and cute, something I'd expect to be made for bottom lashes which I really like. I hardly ever use mascara on my bottom lashes because I don't like the whole thickness clumpy thing and buying a mascara just to use on your bottom lashes is a bit too much for someone like me.
I'm not too keen on the hairspray just because of the word foam used on the bottle. I cannot stand foam hairspray. Although, it is a foam-to-liquid formula so it might be a little different then I expect, I'm not going to rule it out until I try it anyway. I'm also not a fan of the Rebel Nails pattern and colour, but it's cute and if I like them on I might buy it in a different style.
Lastly, I love body lotions so I'm looking forward to using that and I'm totally up for using different face products because I have really bad skin at the moment and nothing seems to be working for me. Now I did say to myself after I'd received my first box I'm going to cancel my subscription just because all I wanted was a little taster of it but I've decided I'm just going to stick with it. Quite interested to see what will come in next months box. If any of you are subscribed, what are your favourite products and did we get the same?
sounds like its a god month x
ReplyDelete