13 July 2011

I still care!

Dress: Primark - Cropped jumper: River Island - Necklace: jwlry

Hey everyone, sorry for not blogging. Sick of those words! I can't really promise anything in Summer because I just go with the flow and do whatever, usually I'll stay out for days on end and don't take outfit pictures or anything at all and it's difficult to blog when I'm out. Then when I'm home I have nothing to blog about because, well, I'm home.

Got a few new bits and bobs from Tauten near Bristol which I have taken photo's of, they just need editing and I can show you them. The cropped jumper in the above photo is one of my purchases from the River Island sale. I'm sure I was going to tell you about my trip but I've forgotten what I wanted to say ha.

Fainted the other day in Tesco! This is now the fifth time, FIFTH TIME GUYS! In the past year-ish. So I went to the doctors yesterday which was the day after, they're bloody useless really aren't they? I was so nervous about getting a blood test and all I had done was my blood pressure. She didn't say it was anything particular but if it happens again I have to go back, to check my blood pressure again I suppose?

It happened just after we'd finished at the tills and were about to walk off. Luckily I told my brother I felt funny and he came and grabbed me. I got all fuzzy and my eyes gradually started to go black as I was walking. Then I guess, I fainted and my brother said I weighed a ton. I remember losing my left shoe a couple of times haha. How embarrassing though haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want this cookie?