Felt like blogging but I don't have any other pictures to show well other then a few purchases but I couldn't be bothered to edit. Sorry guys. So I just uploaded this cake that was made for my nieces third birthday which is from, exactly a week ago. Wish I had a few other photo's of a few interesting things I've been up to, to add to this post but no.
Last year for my nieces second birthday I actually made a stop motion video, she has grown up so much since it's shocking! You can watch it here if you like. The weather wasn't on our side this year and I didn't stay for long case it poured it down. Isn't that cake so lovely, I'm not a big cake eater but that's too cute to eat anyway.
Onto another nephew, Cohen was born on the 12th, he's so little and cute. He was actually suppose to be called Blake for a really long time but in the end he got called Cohen Blake. Me and my mum had his older brother, Landon today, (or shall I say me because I was the one keeping him entertained haha) to give their mum a break.
I've been so ill for the past three/four days with a flu, a bit of tonsillitis and aching teeth from getting my braces tightened. Actually starting to see them straighten up now, yay. If you follow me on twitter you'll probably know because I've been moaning quite a bit. Hmm, I might start Sunday Stories again, yes no? Cause I suppose this is what this post is.
I've still got no blogging mojo back and I've been wondering for ages what I could blog about today and couldn't think. Is there anything you would like to see, so on one of these days I'll be able to get it done straight away. Perhaps, a video? (Please no, I've attempted that already and it was horrendous.) A favourites .. post? Routines? I really don't know, but it's fine just let me know and I'll think about it.
That is the most beautiful cake i've ever seen! Would love that for my birthday even now haha:') Hope you're feeling better, everyone seems to be ill now cuz of the stupid weather! +eeeek, brace tightening pain is the worst Xxx
ReplyDeleteThank-you for the comment my lovely,
ReplyDeleteSoph! I've missed you! I hope you get better well. I'm in love with the name Cohen too.
Lily at Red Brick Lipstick
What a great blog you have here!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
wow look at that cake! wow that stop motion video is so sweet also :) hope you feel better soon! ronan xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/
cute cake!
ReplyDeleteand the video was soo sweet - your niece is just adorable :)
have a lovely day, tegan xox
Uhooi,,
ReplyDeleteThis cake is very sweet and creative,,
Uhooi.blogspot.com
Love the cake, so girly and pretty.
ReplyDeleteSadie x
www.brandnewbutterflywings.com