| Mess! |
This is some of the mess I made from trying to decide what to take with me on the trip tomorrow. I would be happy wearing something twice but I think I've got something to wear every day I'm there, knowing me I'll just wear something twice and not even wear one of the outfits.
I am so tired right now, which is good because I've decided I'm going to set my alarm for 5.30, if I can find my phone (It'll be here somewhere). The train is at 7.40 and we'll be setting off to walk to the train station at 7.10, (oh no I've just realised were walking and will be pulling our suitcases how embarrassing. Hope everyone is in bed). I take ages to get ready so I think waking up at that time would be best and I don't think everything is ready so I want to be on the safe side and not forget something.
Wasn't it such a beautiful day today, I feel really hot so I hope it's a sun tan working it's way out. (Also had my legs out! They are never out!). It's been quite a busy day today, me and my mum walked all the way down to the beach and right round to the other side to walk into town and have a little look. After we had sorted out our packing first though. I ended up getting a maxi dress from TK Max for only £16 and I love it, since my mum was trying some on I decided to as well and I ended up getting one. I've always really wanted one. We got the bus home and went to go see my grandad first which isn't far from my house and because we thought he'd be having his dinner we sat in the sun at a bus stop for about an hour-ish then went in and then walked round home. I then had a bath, ate and finished off all my packing trying to remember not to forget anything. - Haha well that was a story and half.
I think I'm going to call it a night then. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the sun!
An organized mess. I'm tired as well!
ReplyDeletex
Aw have fun on your holiday! Its always the way that packing=emptying the wardrobe and choosing clothes from the floor haha;) Xx
ReplyDelete