1 June 2011

Retro Kiss


So the long awaited post (or not) is here. I finally think I'm ready to broadcast my shop which is called... drum roll please, Retro Kiss. Like what I did there? I'm really worried it's not going to live up to my expectations and that once I have sold out of everything I'm currently selling I won't be making anything else. I get like that a lot, but since I've admitted it hopefully this won't happen.

I know it might seem that I'm selling a lot of the things you can buy at other blog shops, but I promise I have other things up my sleeve which I don't want to reveal in case my idea gets stolen (not exactly stolen but selling the item before me hehe) but at the same time I want to in case someone else comes out with the same idea, you know? I shouldn't mind really, it's good to get inspiration off other bloggers.

I did buy a lot of my pieces quite a long time a go and there are one or two things already being sold at another blog shop, so I'm either trying to make mine a little different or just selling it until it's all out of stock and I won't be getting it back. Another thing I'd hate is to be labelled as copying someone else.

I'm also going to sell some of my old clothes but only those that's wearable and not worn out. I've currently got my Vintage Levi's up and I'm thinking about putting the Vintage shorts I got from Newlook up as they're too big and I need to stop keeping hold of things that don't fit me. Is there anything you would preferably like to be sold by me? I'd love ideas that's not only off my mum.

I've just realised I've already written the name of the shop as the tittle and added it as a label so my secret didn't really work haha oh well. I wrote this post out last night because I was bored and in case I didn't have time today.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! where are you from? i want to know if i can shop :) i'm so excited! i love vintage & retro clothing!!!!

    please let me know<3

    xoxoxo
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please let me know when you ship to the US!!

    kisses
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the anchor necklace!
    - http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?