Since buying this magazine, I've decided It'd be really cool to own an old copy. So I had a look on eBay and they're going from about £10+ I think it was. I'm not that desperate to own an old magazine so maybe if I come across one some day I'll buy it, and hopefully it'll be cheap.
I love fashion magazines like Vogue and Elle, I've been collecting them for almost 2yrs now, I really wana find some retro issues too, I'd love to see what the fashion was like the year I was born ;) x
ReplyDeletethat sounds so cool! i'd love to have an attic room too! i know exactly what you mean about ifb though 8-) love your blog though :) i read cosmo and elle. sometimes with vogue i find that it's too much editorial and not much...else? like there's nothing you could actually wear? :) ronan x
ReplyDeleteronanronanronan.blogspot.com
Getting the edition closest to your birthdate would be cute x
ReplyDeleteI love Vogue :) I know what you mean with your room, I move mine about because I get bored of it. An attic bedroom would be cool :) X
ReplyDelete