







So these are my favourite developed pictures, they turned out really good and I prefer using film to a digital camera so I've decided I'm going to invest in a film camera. Is there any someone can recommend or even fancy selling me? It would make life so much easier. I'd like a film camera that I can just whip out my bag when I see something pretty cause I don't carry my big SLR anywhere and I miss out on so many lovely pictures.
I'm also going to be selling prints at my shop. I need to get some more ink first though because it started running out yesterday, boo. If you want you can have a look on my flickr and I don't even mind selling prints of an image you have seen on my blog. As long as it's mine, so none of my inspiration posts I'm afraid. If you send me the link I'll let you know if it's one of my own images, it should say unless it was off We Heart It or Tumblr.
I have a few other favourites and a load of other pictures. So I'll probably include one in each post I do that looks a bit plain or something. Let me know what you think of these, which is your favourite? Do you love the one of my nana Vera, haha she's a cutie. She told me to rip it up but it's stuck on my wall, I wonder what she'll do when she sees it.

These photos are just gorgeous, so summery and pretty! I love ones like this. If you do get a film camera please tell me where, i've wanted one for ages! I love the 5th one of the two paths joining, with the yellow flowers, +your nan is such a cutie! My nans called Vera too haha Xxx
ReplyDeleteThose are such gorgeous pictures! That actually reminds me i have two disposable camera's which really need developing!
ReplyDelete