3 June 2011

Purchases: 05

I went to Leeds yesterday, after being all upset and annoyed at my friend who I was suppose to be going with. Not because she couldn't go, she can but in two weeks or something. My mum knew I was all depressed and called me downstairs to say we could go, oh I do love her. Although shopping with my mum is such a nightmare, I moan at her, she moans at me haha.

I'm really gutted that I didn't even get that much, but if you work it out I spent loads. I love going to Leeds now to do my shopping, the vintage shops are the best, not that I ever buy anything, I just love going in them. I seem to get some funny looks by the people that work there sometimes though, like you don't belong, oh well. I think I don't buy because I'm looking for something specific and I can never find it. I regret not buying this lovely pink shorts, but they were £30 and my mum was all like "oh soph, that's expensive" and I wish I generally just bought one or two pairs of vintage shorts because I want to do some DIY-ing and maybe sell them. Oh and Leeds smelt great, I don't know why or how it just smelt so lovely.

I hate coming home and regretting not buying the things I wanted, I blame it on the person you're with. You want it, you get it gurl. Thing is, sometimes you need some reassuring that you're really not going to wear that though.. I completely love what I did buy, here's what:

Urban Outfitters £28

Primark, £12?
I've been wanting one of these blouses for ages, so glad there was a 12 the rest were 18+ sizes.

Ooooooh sneaky sneaky, these deserve their own post.
You can probably guess ;)

H&M dress £10?

7 comments:

  1. thank-you for the comment my lovely, i love the daisy top.. yay! doc martens they are so nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daisy top is so cute! Love the DM's, I actually live in mine, hehe. People always give me weird looks when I go into charity shops as well, god knows why haha xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great buys! I have that daisy t-shirt too.Wearing as we speak actually haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the daisy top, its soo nice! and i want that primark shirt, it looks really floaty and nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that daisy top, been drooling over it for so long! +i get that when i walk into vintage shops, like im not cool enough to be there in some of the workers opinions? Just ignore them, fools;) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. many times i have been though that regret feeling & let me tell you it sucks!! love the second blouse<3

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?