4 June 2011

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to..

DMs, you guessed correctly. £86

iPad!
I'm so glad I didn't buy the Docs on eBay because I was looking for a size 6 thinking they would be small but they're huge and I needed a 4, they said that girls usually go down a size. I'm more of a 5.5 and it's so difficult, I'm finding them a little tight and uncomfortable but once they're broken into I'm sure they'll loosen up and get comfy. My iPad arrived yesterday as well, I love it! It's not tacky at all in white. It's a birthday present, my dad sent me some money and told me to get something.

I love being on a blogging streak. There's nothing worse then not being in the mood to blog which is why I stopped a long time ago (last year) I've definitely improved, I can remember my first ever post when I started blogging. Quite plain and boring haha, not on this blog by the way so don't waste your time searching hehe. I love blogging now though. Oh wait, now that college is back on I'll probably lose my mojo because it sucks.

It's my birthday tomorrow, I don't think I've really mentioned it. Maybe if you follow me on twitter you'll know about it. I haven't got anything exciting planned, I don't think birthdays are that great really. I'm hating the thought of getting older. I just want to go back to school and last night that's all I could think about, the school basically goes from nursery to year 13 or something. I'd love to have started in nursery and just know everyone and everything. I started in year 9 and left after year 10.

Oh you've got me started now, I know that's not very long but it's the longest I have been in a secondary school. I didn't leave my secondary schools for any reason, just because I was moving places. The one I want to go back to is in Kuwait, but I think most of my friends have left now, so it would be a little pointless and it costs because it's an English school and they're all private. It's also extremely HARD, I got E's, D's, and C's when I did my exams there but luckily I did my GCSE's back in the UK and got C's and above. Woohoo. If I went back I think I'd do Art, English, General Studies and Business. I probably won't be going back though.. Eeek I've written too much.

4 comments:

  1. wow amazing docs and get you with your ipad! :P HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) lovely post :) ronan x

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for the comment soph, i've just bbm'ed you hehe, i love the dm's and ooh ipad. Yes! mine was really cheap, I'll have to find the link for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo glad I discovered your blog - thank you for your lovely comment :) aren't iPads just the best? :D I have a pair of floral DMs, they are such a perfect way to top off a look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO jealous! Can't wait to get some Docs at the end of Summer X

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?