24 June 2011

Holiday trip

Sunglasses: Asos - Flower garland: Primark - Film camera: Superdrug - Bikini: H&M - Top: Asos

Preparing to go away on Monday down South near Bristol, Somerset actually. I don't know why I'm packing my bikini, well there's a pool and I am just wishing there's going to be nice weather. Please oh please! This is also probably going to be my only holiday so I'm a little excited. (So sad aren't I) Wish I was going to a Festival or abroad or even London. Then summer would be so perfect. You never know though I still might get to do one of these things.

It's at a caravan sight, I went once before when I was younger and I loved it. Obviously older now, and I wasn't keen on going at first, especially since my mum booked the bus and it was 10 hours! Really though, could you imagine? Thank fully she took the tickets back and booked the train instead which is half the journey. Plus I like trains. I wasn't actually suppose to go but I didn't fancy staying here on my own and I get a week off college so it's all good. I get more excited as it gets closer to be honest. 

Going to take my iPad and camera's and apparently there's internet there without me having to pay for 3G on my iPad, so I should get to blog but I won't be able to upload my pictures onto my iPad and iPad quality pictures on my blog will be horrendous I could imagine. I feel so sad for being all excited because I'm only going with my mum and her friend is down there who we haven't seen in forever. At least I know her, she's all excited and has bought us tooth brushes and everything haha.

10 comments:

  1. That bikini is soo nice! i love how the bottoms are slightly high waisted (by the looks of things!) Have a good holiday/getaway! Hope your train journey doesnt take too long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bikini, I need a high waisted bikini! Enjoy your trip lovely! In regard to your question, my sewing machine was on the expensive side of things, by my standards anyway at £120, but if you find a good auction on eBay, you'll probably be able to snag a used one for only about £50! Shope xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, love the headband :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;

    http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bikini and shirt! good you're not going on the bus any more, that would have been LOOOOONG :P hope you have a really fab time :) ronan x

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm only going to turkey this summer and thats it. I want to go to loads of festivals but i am going abroad first time in about 10 years haha! It'll be lovely down where your going xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bikini is amazing

    x Camilla

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that outfits gorgeous! love the headband!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yuuuuuuum that is the nicest beach/pool outfit ever!! I need to get that top, perfect for over a bikini xx

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?