Hope you all don't mind my mirror outfit post today, I thought I would take the easy option and it doesn't look all that bad anyway. I might wear this outfit again to college one day this week, I didn't go anywhere special today so no one really seen me. May as well make use of all my clothes might-en I? My poor legs won't be seeing any sun when it's out I'm afraid, I hate bare legs. Also, they're such a hassle to keep up with having to shave them and that haha. I might get them out when I'm in my garden so they can get a bit tanned.
It was such a lovely day today and I was actually just going to stay in and find something to do inside once I'd finished my college work, but I figured I'd best make the most out of the day. Since the last time it was scorching I was busy cleaning out my room from top to bottom and then all of a sudden the day was over, and the weather had become horrible. I always seem to find myself something to do on a really nice day, I think that's because the sun just makes me all happy and motivated to do something productive.
College is almost over and this makes me really happy, oh boy that sounds awfully cringy. The sad thing is though, my favourite people there are planning on leaving AND my favourite teacher is going, which is the photography teacher so god only knows if we'll get a replacement or not. I know I said I was thinking about leaving but I think I'll just finish my last year here. I don't know what to do otherwise. I best be able to do photography for my second year though otherwise I don't want to stay. Ugh.
Hope y'as all good.
I am in love with that skirt! I'm sorry about your teacher, but best of luck in photography :)
ReplyDeletegreat outfit! xxxx
ReplyDeletei have that skirt, love it! love your blog xxx
ReplyDelete