13 June 2011

Pigeons & Peacocks

Sorry about not blogging for however long it was, I told you, I blog less when I'm at college and I was out all weekend. Whenever I'm next on a blogging streak I'm just going to draft a load of posts so that I can publish them when I'm having an off day. Don't even know what I did this weekend, but I've definitely came to the conclusion that I hate staying out. I prefer being in my own house even if it means doing nothing. Woooohoo, party animal.

I forgot about my Tie-dyeing that I wanted to show you. It was suppose to be with my last post which ended up being a little boring for everyone's liking I must say. I had no idea what to do because I couldn't find the technique I wanted on YouTube and everyone was doing different things. I have to say though, for my first try it turned out pretty good. I was thinking about selling some on my shop, if anyone was interested in buying? Let me know.

The magazine Pigeons & Peacocks is published by London college of Fashion and it's really quite amazing. It's full of great designers,  photographers and illustrators. I was just browsing the University of the Arts London/ London college of Fashion website and I stumbled across a page that said request a magazine, so I just went for it. I currently have the third issue which is the latest one and if the fourth one is free I'll definitely be requesting another. I think I'll show you some of my favourite images in another post. If you fancy getting yourself a copy click here.

1 comment:

  1. The tie-dye came out perfect! and the colour is lovely :) I want to tie-dye a top so badly hha

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?