First thing you will have probably noticed by now is the new layout. I'm not 100% happy with it but I'm going to keep it for a while and see if I gradually get used to it or maybe just do a bit of adjusting until I do. Secondly, I've just downloaded an app for my iPad to do some blogging and I thought I'd just give it a quick go now. I hope it goes right because I'm so fussy and will end up just editing it on my laptop.
I went out last night and I was horribly embarrassing, I spewed all the way home! Seriously, I'm never drinking again. I hate it when I see people being sick and then there's me every five minutes. I can still feel all the alcohol in my system and it's horrible. It's weird usually when I drink I'm totally fine and sober up really fast but on a one off I'm a disgrace. Eugh. On the plus side, being in this state you can put your head down on any pillow and fall asleep straight away.
Just remembered my two new dresses are hanging in my wardrobe, can't wait to show you them. Also my braces are getting tightened in just under two weeks, I can't wait. Even though it's quite painful for the first week, I just want my teeth to look goooood. I don't think I have anything else to say, I just want to go to sleep now please. I went to sleep about two last night and woke up at nine. That's not even that bad is it? Fingers crossed this post looks decent, I do know that by now you will have read this and not crossed your fingers for me.
I went out last night and I was horribly embarrassing, I spewed all the way home! Seriously, I'm never drinking again. I hate it when I see people being sick and then there's me every five minutes. I can still feel all the alcohol in my system and it's horrible. It's weird usually when I drink I'm totally fine and sober up really fast but on a one off I'm a disgrace. Eugh. On the plus side, being in this state you can put your head down on any pillow and fall asleep straight away.
Just remembered my two new dresses are hanging in my wardrobe, can't wait to show you them. Also my braces are getting tightened in just under two weeks, I can't wait. Even though it's quite painful for the first week, I just want my teeth to look goooood. I don't think I have anything else to say, I just want to go to sleep now please. I went to sleep about two last night and woke up at nine. That's not even that bad is it? Fingers crossed this post looks decent, I do know that by now you will have read this and not crossed your fingers for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
You want this cookie?