![]() ![]() |
| Pointless photo of my hair |
It seems that as soon as I'm back at college I just lose all my motivation and inspiration to do anything. I usually have to be in a really good mood to do something productive anyway but college doesn't help. I only have four weeks including this one until we break up which is good! I don't know whether I want to take a different course or finish my second year here. The second year should get better because we get to choose a specific part of art we would like to study and if I leave I have no idea what to do, well my mum doesn't really like my choices or want me to leave. If I stayed it's either going to be between photography or fashion design/textiles. Right now I'm thinking of heading down the photography route but who knows I might still change my mind.
I'm trying to think of career paths now, I don't want to do something like fashion photography if I'm not completely passionate about it, especially since it's so hard to get into the fashion industry. Don't get me wrong I do love photography and fashion, I just don't want to be stuck without a job while I try to build my career up on nothing. So I was thinking about doing a teachers course and then going over to Kuwait with my mum and getting a job as a teacher. My mum told me that when she was enrolling my brothers into school, they asked her if she wanted a job as an assistant and that she'd get discount or s/t and she was like OK. Haha, how lucky? She didn't have no qualifications or anything but built up her work experience. She's a nursery teacher now but I don't think I could hack that, maybe an Art teacher would be nice?
Also, I am like the most indecisive person ever, I'll enjoy doing something for a week then change my mind the next. I don't know if I'll be able to make my mind up on a career I'd like to stick with forever! It comes with being a Gemini too! So annoying, I cannot fully like one thing, I have to hate it at the same time.


Thanks for the comment :)
ReplyDeleteand what docs did you end up buying? i saw a baby pink 3-hole pair on tumblr and i am seriously in love!
the photos are lovely by the way :)
http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com
Great photos! :)
ReplyDeleteOmg, I know how you feel. I can never make my mind up about anything, I'm probably one of the most indecisive persons ever too.
ReplyDeleteArt teacher sounds nice, though. I think the problem with us indecisive people are that we're afraid that we won't ever be satisfied, which is own personal problem. Just choose something you really like, and when you've chosen it, don't feel regretful. Enjoy it :)
xx
Michelle