What a hassle, my mum was going ON about it needing a cut so I gave in when we were in town and said I'd go for it. Wait! Firstly actually, this morning I was going to blog some hairstyles and what not because I thought I had some extra time to get ready for college but it turned out I didn't and I wasn't going to even show you my hair today cause I look an absolute state and it was pouring it down so my hair was a bit messy. (Only a bit because I had a hood).
Anyway yeah, I had no idea where to get my hair done at because I never get it done and every previous haircut I have hated. So I was like, "lets go here, no actually.." I wish I had a personal hairdresser that I liked or knew but I don't. So we ended up in a little one down a quiet street and I was sorta saying what I wanted doing but the thing is I had no idea and I was really hoping they'd be like oh this would suit you, here's some pictures etcetera etcetera but NO. That's what hairdressers should do! They're useless. (Sorry if you're a hairdresser, you're probably good.)
I really wanted a fringe but I just couldn't get myself to get one put in because I just don't think it would have suited me at all or not now anyway I'd rather have one with longer hair. I don't hate the new cut but I don't love it, I got a bunch of layers and about 4/5 inches off. Not so keen on the layers, probably won't get anymore ever put in (I probably will). My hair didn't even turn wavy when it got a bit of rain on, just that horrible kinky flick. :( It does however feel incredibly healthy! Just going to let it grow now, I think I'll keep cutting along the way though so that the ends don't get all horrible and split like last time, oops. Should have seen all the hair that used to fall out of my head, actually no you shouldn't have.
Your hair looks gorgeous! Haha, every single time I get my hair done I absolutely hate it haha.
ReplyDeleteShope xox