28 April 2011

cas outfit

Tee: Topshop - Necklace: Ruby Rae Love - Shorts: Newlook

So I wore this to college today. I could definitely live with going to college for only half a day everyday. My full days are Monday and Friday and I get Tuesdays off, complete win! So I get almost a week off again due to the wedding and bank holiday. I'm going to a friends barbi tomorrow, we'll probably watch the wedding just to see what Kate wears. I can't wait. Hope you're all well, I'm off to watch the Gypsy Royal Wedding now, I love that show.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! That first outfit is so awesome! And I love love love your Levi's tee! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cycling shorts!
    and i watched the Gypsy Royal Wedding one, she couldn't even fit down the aisle - embarrasing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are the prettiest cycling shorts i have ever seen!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre so cute! Love your hair!

    Also,wanna follow each other? You know how it is starting a new blog...

    Smiles,
    Aina

    THE DUSTY LOFT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous :) ♥
    Love the blog do you have any tips Iv just started out a couple of days ago and would love some advice I have a few posts on there would love if you would check it out let me know :)
    Keep up with your blog I love it :) ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?