30 April 2011
The Royal Wedding
It seems I couldn't have not blogged about the royal wedding, everybody else is. How beautiful was it? Their wedding was spectacular! I heard a lot of people saying "who cares" but I don't think anyone got away without watching it, whether it was just tuning in to see her dress or not. Apart from my brother... he went to the gym during it and told me to put snooker on when he came round, no. I was so much more interested then I thought I would have been. I love the fact that people from around the world travelled over to see this!
Kate looked so pretty, the dress was gorgeous and not only did I love Kate's dress but her sister Pippa looked just as beautiful. How cute were the bridesmaids and Page boys as well!? Seriously it was all just too lovely! Every girls attention soon went to Prince Harry, he was so adorable during the ceremony. I couldn't end the post here without mentioning the Queen could I? I loved her head to toe, pastel yellow coloured outfit, she looked so cute.
Labels:
inspiration,
words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
You want this cookie?