| First two: Creative crafts - Black pleated one: H&M - Friendship bracelets (Left to right): Ruby Rae Love, Hand made, Creative crafts |
I did a bit of sunbathing today in the garden, until the wasps came out. This one wasp, was looking at me and then like started waving and sorting its antenna's out, then it circled me and flew away. Then it came back and circled me again, and it started shaking it's bum at me like it was going to get its stinger out, so I ran inside. On Saturday, there was literally five wasps in my kitchen window! We shut the blinds and just leave them until they die, I think my mum opened it to let them fly away but only two got out and I think she killed three. There was a really cute baby one in my room too, it was too cute to kill so I made sure it got out safe.
I wanted to blog during the weekend but my friend was over and I didn't get any chance. It seems everywhere in the UK has been having glorious weather, but to be honest it hasn't been that nice here. It has been really misty some days and when the sun does come out it's windy and a bit chilly. I'm sure I've mentioned this before so I won't bore you with the weather. Oh gosh, I think I talk about the weather way too much. Happy Easter everyone, hope you all got tons of chocolate!

i love friendship bracelets! i make them all the time!
ReplyDeleteAnd your lucky to have an extra day off, i go in tomorrow! oh the joys of school.
I loved your story about the wasps, haha! And your bracelets are so cute! xo
ReplyDeleteI love your friendship bracelets and you are so lucky to get tomorrow off! :)x
ReplyDeleteahahaha Oh god I hate wasps they are so creepy :( Poor you! And I love all those bracelets! I have the black pleated one too! Panda xo
ReplyDelete