7 May 2011

Oh I just can't wait to be King

Image
Hello :) I hope you're all having a good weekend. I don't like not blogging for a while so I found a lovely picture, to be paired with some lovely words, kinda. I'm currently watching The Lion King, I have not seen it in ages, years! I expect some tears.

My cousin stayed at mine on Thursday, we had quite a trek to Scalby Manor for a carvery. It was definitely worth it, £3.64 for a dinner and you can go up as many times as you like! Mmmmm-mmm. It's funny how it started raining just as we got out. I also had a big clear out and gave her some clothes I didn't want. I need to go shopping soon, I'm trying to leave it until my birthday in June but I don't know if I can.

Orthodontist soon to get my top braces, I can't wait! Is that weird? I just want my teeth to be straight, I probably wouldn't mind if I had to wear my bottom ones forever. I like the way they look as long as my top teeth were straight. Well, speak sooooooooooooooooon.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at the orthodonstist, hopefully your braces wont hurt tooo much, would love to see a picture when you get them in! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the lion king!
    and good luck with the braces:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldnt wait for my braces too but then i couldnt wait for them to be off! i love the lion king, best movie ever xx

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?