21 April 2011

I am king of Tetris

Top: Asos - Shorts: Newlook - Necklace: Ruby Rae Love


Sorry for the slightly boring outfit picture. My head has definitely managed to stay out of my outfit posts recently hasn't it. My hair was a bit of a mess today and I wasn't intending on taking outfit pictures but I wanted to blog so I quickly took a couple of pictures. I mean, I would have been in my pyjamas all day if it wasn't sunny.

I rarely let my legs see the sun but since I was only going to be in my garden I thought I'd get them out. They must have known because they were freezing even though it was fairly nice. So I ended up going inside and laying on my bed where the patch of sun was. (Sophie, you put pillows on your legs. Shh fine, I did that too)

Since I live near the see we get that bad sea fret/ threat? I don't even know, something like that. It was all misty and freeeezing yesterday, and before I went to the cinema I ran in my house to grab my coat which was creased and still had paint on after it had been washed. I personally thought Scream 4 was pretty rubbish, it was all fake and like we were watching one of the scary movies or maybe not? I haven't seen many of the scary movies, but let's just say that. Going to beat my sister in-law at tetris now, adiós. I'll get some good posts up soon, promise.

6 comments:

  1. Face or no Face, that top is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the comment my lovely, sorry for being a lousy replier.
    This top looks lovely on you hehe, my legs rarely see light too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear scream was rubbish too! :) Didnt bother with it! Cute top :)
    http://clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the lace! messy hair = awesome. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you for the comment my lovely
    I'm ending my blog, thank-you for being a wonderful follower xxx

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?