Top: Urban Outfitters - Shorts: Newlook - Tights: Primark
First of all sorry for the lack of posts, last week was pretty rubbish
and when I'm in a bad mood I tend to not post. No one wants to see my
blog full of miserable-ness do they? I went to York on Friday with
college for only £1 it was pretty good, York is so nice. There are so
many cute little shops, I'm going to start making an effort to go to
different places for shopping. So I wore this today with a coat. It
looked sunny in the morning but it's been miserable since I've got in
from college.
I got the top from UO when I went to Leeds on Saturday, I was determined to find the shop, I probably wouldn't have even noticed it because it doesn't stand out until my mum said. I also found American Apparel, I didn't even know there was one. Also, there are amazing vintage shops in Leeds and the prices were so reasonable! I kinda wish I bought something but at the same time I'm glad I didn't.
I got the top from UO when I went to Leeds on Saturday, I was determined to find the shop, I probably wouldn't have even noticed it because it doesn't stand out until my mum said. I also found American Apparel, I didn't even know there was one. Also, there are amazing vintage shops in Leeds and the prices were so reasonable! I kinda wish I bought something but at the same time I'm glad I didn't.
I wasn't expecting to go to Leeds, I text my mum at about 10pm on Friday (she was staying at my aunties), if she wanted to go and that I really wanted to go to the Affordable Vintage Fair and surprisingly she said yes. I almost missed the train in the morning though, and I was so tempted to say I didn't want to go when I woke up because I was so tired from York the day before. I'm not going to lie the Vintage Fair wasn't as great as I'd expected. The one I went to in York is slightly better and this has just reminded me, I have been to York before!
I'll get a post up with my buys from Leeds another day or I might just show you it when I wear the things because taking a picture of everything is tiring. I didn't buy anything from York when I went with college, we just had a quick browse in places to waste time.
I'll get a post up with my buys from Leeds another day or I might just show you it when I wear the things because taking a picture of everything is tiring. I didn't buy anything from York when I went with college, we just had a quick browse in places to waste time.
gah i am so jealous! i have wanted this top for so long! <3
ReplyDeleteendofaspark.blogspot.com
I love this shirt so much, you look lovely! I should be coming up to York in the easter holidays! I've got a photo shoot with Annia Harrup, I've blogged about her before and now it's all practically confirmed! it's so exciting.. except for the 9 hour car journey woooo! the reactions thingy doesn't work :( I can't see it either xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the tee shirt :) That vintage fair sounds pretty cool, I find they can be overpriced at times though! Can't see the reactions thing either :[ xx
ReplyDeleteI love love love this t :)
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely on you!
Char x