27 March 2011

Inspiration 02: Masha Demianova

I just love finding pretty pictures on flickr don't you? There are so many amazing photographers on there. I certainly cannot compete, I'm going to start taking more pictures though. I want to get back into it, oooh, on this subject I'm going to do those monthly scavenger photo hunts. Is anyone else doing this that they could send me the link to? If I find a good one myself I'll give you the link incase any of you want to give it a go.

Enough of  me, here are some cool pictures for you all. They are all by Masha Demianova and if you want to have a look at her photostream, which I would advise you all to, here's the link. I love the lost, shyness feeling, like there is so much more meaning. There's quite a variety of photo's so have a look at her photostream on flickr, it was so hard to pick a few to show you!

9 comments:

  1. thank-you for the comment sophie, i love flickr so much it's were i find all my inspiration for art and all the artists i research at school, it's nice to have something different to the class, although slightly annoying when they are being slimy and saying "oh that's nice, which artists that" and then it appears in there art book, but oh well! haha. going back to the comment on the video, ooh i'll definitely do more then! i wish i could take pictures though because they'd be better quality blah blah blah! yeah! definitely give it ago, it's so weird when your filming you go off on so many tangents talking to yourself haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those images are so beautiful! i just love browsing flickr :)

    http://endofaspark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they are absolutely amazing! :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choice! i'm so going to check this girl's flickr! beautiful shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is adorable and these photos are beautiful :) im following

    itsfashionamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pick! i love your blog , its interesting :D
    i am following u now :D will u visit me my blog? im holding my first giveaway :D

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com/2011/03/enter-my-virgin-gratitude-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so beautiful! I know what you mean - I love finding new photographers on Flickr.. Sweet blog, and thank you so much for your lovely comment! Sorry for the late reply, Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are really lovely so is your blog!.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously gorgeous photographs! the one of the forest is just breathtaking, so inspiring! love your blog xo love zsara

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?