6 April 2011

I'd try to find a way to run away someday




So it was fairly warm today and I got to wear my new shorts, it's the first time I've actually worn them even though I bought them however long back it was, a month or something. Although the sun is only just managing to come out, so I got some funny looks on my way to college. 

I'm excited for the new blogger layout.  Do you guys know about it? Wait was it on the dashboard a bit ago? I can't remember so here's the link, for those of you that haven't seen it. I look forward to the change, Blogspot needs a new modern layout. I could imagine everyone complaining about it until we all get used to it.

7 comments:

  1. Short shorts shorts shorts shorts shorts short
    YOUR SHORTS are cute :)
    XxTrayxX
    From:
    Strunglights
    &
    Pages of Tray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely, thank-you for the comment I'm so in love with your blog it's ridiculous! I love this post so much, and the short.. and I love Matalan it's my guilty pleasure, you can get such nice stuff there as you've shown :D Hmm I don't know what's happening with York anymore, because I've been asking her about were to met and stuff, but I've had no replies which is really annoying because it's not like we are talking about a 1 hour journey so I wouldn't be bothered, but 9 hours! ahhh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loovely shorts! the weather is so lovely now to wear shorts! :)

    hope you'll enter my giveaway
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again my sweet, thank-you for your comment, aww thank-you very much! I'm getting new stuff up very soon so I hope you stay interested. I'll get it up this evening for you if thats okay? I think it's nearly sorted to so hopefully it should all be okay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shorts are very cute and love the little animated thing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome gif, and I love your funky shorts :)



    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shorts! I've wanted to get them for ages. Also i like your necklace (: x

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?