Everything: Topshop
Before I start rambling I just want to say, I think I have gotten a little too obsessed with Topshop since I started college. It is not very good, especially for my pockets. This was a last minute decision, I started this post at about 4 or something today and decided I didn't want to put it up. But I just went back to my posts and this was saved as a draft so I figured I would just complete it. Especially since my blogging-ness isn't very great lately.
I'm quite liking the tassel trend, something I probably wouldn't have thought twice about a year ago. I was actually looking for a drawstring bag, but this bag with the tassels drawn me in and I love it. Stone crystal rings? Yes please. They're so in right now, I have actually bought some ring bases off ebay and stones from various places so I'm going to make a couple. If it works out well I'll probably sell some. I'm not going to lie I haven't done any DIY projects since my last post in the holidays, I haven't had time and, ok fine I'm just lazy. So I'll probably only try out the rings in the Easter holidays which means I should be able to sell things during Summer. Denim, mmmm, this playsuit looks gorge, I could definitely see myself wearing it in Summer. I'm loving the poncho style jumper with the tassels! I would probably wear that on a summery yet still cold day. Last but not least the cute floral top, it's cute and is a floral pattern what else can I say?
Well I suppose that will do, (I got this far and my laptop decided to turn off because the plug came out! (I think my battery is dead so it doesn't charge up and will turn it self off as soon as the plug goes out. The sooner I get a MacBook the better!) Can you do brackets inside a bracket? Anyway. Which means it had to take 5minutes to restart again just for me to say, it's time for bed.) sweet dreams guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment
You want this cookie?