14 March 2011

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited.

Jumper: Primark - Dress: Topshop - Tights: Primark - Bag: Miss Selfridge - Necklaces: Miss Selfridge and Primark

Just the usual college outfit. Hmmm. I don't really have much to say with this post. I promise I'll have something other than an outfit post up soon, I have a few things up my sleeve, well two or something. 

I love Adele's song so much, since a few days ago really. I can't stop singing it! I really like Jessie J - Price Tag too, I'm currently listening to the live lounge version. Not sure if I like it, it's a bit weird in some parts but she still sounds great in it! What's your current favourite song?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm not a huge fan of Jessie J but my GOD she can sing so well! She should do an acoustic/autotune-less album haha!

    I can't stop listening to The Naked & Famous - Young Blood. So catchy! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful outfit :)
    Thanks for entering my giveaway, I couldn't find your name on the list of people who liked the casper&pearl facebook page. I wouldn't want you to miss out! Ends in a few days too!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/CasperPearl/167914026591261

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?