Top: Topshop - Rosary: Ebay
I always plan to do a post, then forget until it's rather late when I can't be bothered. Figured I haven't posted in a bit though and you guys deserved one. Although it isn't going to be that great because I haven't got much to show or tell. It's pancake day on Tuesday though, yeah yeah yeah. I'm going to the beach to do some skipping which I love, well as long as it isn't raining, so fingers crossed.
I've decided I'm going to save up for a laptop, preferably a MacBook. Even though I'm not that keen on Mac's which is just because I don't know how to use them very will since I have only ever used Windows. I think I could get used to it though, and it helps that I use a Mac at college. My current laptop is on its absolute last legs and even though my brother keeps telling me to just buy a new battery for this one, I would definitely prefer a new one.
You look super cute :) I say go ahead and get a new laptop if the current one is really bad- mine died on me whilst I was doing my dissertation at uni, pretty stressful! xx
ReplyDeleteYou're so gorgeous... I love your hair too, wish mine was that long!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what it is with blogger but it never shows up on the dashboard when you post, hence why I never comment cos I just think you've never posted anything :-( I'll try & sort it though!
xxxxxx
thank-you for the comment my lovely,
ReplyDeleteso always leave really nice ones that make me happy :)
ah you look amazing, i love your top, i always really wanted one of those from topshop but i have a thing about people seeing the top of my arms haha. and your hair looks lovely, i'm such a fail when it comes to making my hair look nice, but it's nice to see that someone can! xxx