3 March 2011

Summer loving.































one - two - three - four - five - six - seven - eight - nine - ten - eleven - twelve - thirteen

I can not wait for summer or just for the weather to get warmer! At least I can wear my dresses and shorts without getting funny looks. Please hurry up.. I've decided it'd be a good idea to write a list of things to do in the summer, so you don't get bored doing the same thing everyday almost. Hmm does anyone have any cool ideas of things to do? I plan on taking tons of pictures, going to the beach, traveling out further, shopping, sleepovers, theme parks and what not.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pics....Can't wait for summer to come:)

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pictures they are so lovely,
    definitely take some trips to london! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ar i love how vintage these look.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?