Dress: Ebay - Coat: Newlook - Movies&CD's: HMV
I went to the beach today with two friends, one which skipped school tut tut. I was going to put a picture up of all three of us, but I looked ugly in it so I took it off haha. It was such a lovely day, so sunny and a little warm until about three. We walked right down the beach, up to the Castle then down to the other side of the beach to a little park and then carried on walking all the way to town when Holly left us and I bought the CD's.



got to love ebay! i'm trying to win these amazing shoes so fingers crossed, i love hot fuzz too it's amazing!
ReplyDeletep.s i've got a new post up xx
thank-you for the comment, aw thank-you very much.. well some of the stuff is up now xx
ReplyDeletethank-you for the comment yet again my lovely, that's so nice of you, i'm glad i'm following you your blog is so so lovely, you deserve so many followers! i know, i've just bought some shoes off ebay i'm so excited! xxx
ReplyDelete