

Dress: Topshop - Tights: Primark - Cardigan: Newlook - Shoes: Shoe Zone
Not too much to say today, I went to go and take pictures with a friend and the bench was the only place we stopped even though we walked for ages. We didn't have much time you see. The night before we also went walking down the beach, it was freezing and pitch black as it was at night. We definitely walked miles that night, it was a good little exercise and catch up if you ask me though.
I'm not looking forward to college starting again tomorrow, it sucks. I feel a little odd, like I have forgot to do some homework but it all had to be in on the Friday so it's all good. I don't think I'm going to be able to get to sleep tonight and wake up at like 7, waaaaah. I hope you're all well, and prepared for school/college/work in the morning.
thank-you for the comment, you always make me so happy and smiley..
ReplyDeletefirstly this post is so nice! you look gorgeous, as usual! i love the tights. thank-you i love the dress too, i didn't know the bull ring in birmingham now has a forever 21 it's so nice! xxx
That photo of you on the bench is lovely! The tough boots look great with heart tights. Boo, good luck going back to college, no fun at all xx
ReplyDelete