18 February 2011

Floral

Dress: Topshop - Shorts H&M

Quick-sh post, this was suppose to be up ages ago, well earlier. I've been sooooooooo busy today doing all my artwork for college as it has to be in tomorrow. I haven't fully finished it yet, I'm hoping I'll have time in the morning as I don't start college until 10.
You see the huge spot on my cheek! How can you not, it's huge and decided to break out even though I start washing my face more often and properly. Grrr.

Oh this is one of the dresses I got from Topshop for only £15 on the sale rack! I was so chuffed when I seen it, as I spotted it on someone's blog and thought it was lovely, I love it! Mind it is a petite size six, when I'm usually a ten/twelve. I did point it out to my friend cause she's smaller then me and I honestly thought she would look pretty in it but she opted out and I thought well why not try it on and I'm so pleased I did because it fits. The only slight problem is the arms, they're quite small but if you notice most the things you buy from Topshop do have tight arms. Well, I'm not going to write any more because I really need some sleep! I hope everyone is doing well.

6 comments:

  1. thats a really pretty dress.. ahh peter pan collar! so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for the comment my lovely, i'm in love with your blog you should have soo many followers!
    i'm just so in love with that dress and it's colour ahh that green and the sequins! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute outfit!

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment, and the dress is so lovely. I tried something similar on in Topshop the other day, the collar is so cute. Also I think you should go for it with the ombre hair! You won't regret it :)

    http://prairiemyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this dress :D I bought it before the sale though which I'm so annoyed about now! You look great by the way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit is lovely :)
    Your blog is lovely too!
    Check out mine maybe ??
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?