I posted a similar post to this on my old blog but I couldn't resist doing it again especially because I'm still considering it. We all know about the famous ombre hair trend from Lily or just most of us. It is basically where you dip die the ends of your hair and usually goes from dark to light, I think it is so stunning! Lily also has a video tutorial that you can watch here, you'll see how easy it is to do this for yourself. As you can see in the pictures you don't have to stick with basic light to dark colours you can go wild and choose any colour you like. Some of you may know that I decided to dye the ends of my hair red, it was ok at first but I soon hated it. The red didn't really show up on my hair as it's quite dark and the only way it will is if I bleach it. I've never died my whole head before or bleached it but as long as it's only the ends that will get damaged I'm not as fussy as I can easily cut it off, I'm not saying that if it goes wrong I'll be happy to cut my hair off because I'm trying to grow it really long. I'm thinking to go for a more natural look this time like Drew and Alexa's, their hair is gorgeous. I haven't planned any hair bleaching as of yet and I'm not sure when I'll try it because I'm so worried if it goes wrong. Have you ever experimented with this trend, what do you think of it?




oh my goodness oh my goodness, i want this done some badly with a mossy green?! what do you think hehe
ReplyDeletethank-you for the comment, haha no worries i'm interested! they are pretty awesome whereabout is kuwait? thank-you, i'm so excited it looks amazing! hehe, i hope it turns out good <3
ooh thank-you, my problem is, is that i kind of have two styles i love wearing vintage florals but i also love my black doc martens and rosary beads, and i think it would be really hard to pull of dip dyed hair with the whole floral, feminine kind of thing..
ReplyDeleteooh okay, yeah i know where you mean! saudi arabia looks amazing.. i can't deal with heat at all though haha <3
yeah definitely, i love drew barrymore's hair..
ReplyDeleteooh really, i'm really not that good in those situations haha, right i'm going to stop spamming your page now my lovely, but thank-you for all your comments <3
I want my hair green like on the first picture ! Looks soooo stunning ! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ann
Loveee Kershaw's hair, i want mine like that :D
ReplyDeletexxxxx
i'm in completely the same position, i would love to have pink dip dyed ends, but i have dark hair and i'm scared of bleaching. eep. Hope you work out what you'll do :) x
ReplyDelete