I've realised that whenever I get bored I put red lipstick on and take pictures, of myself. I'm not vein though! I rarely take pictures of myself just when I'm bored. Sometimes, cause I can't always be bothered to get my camera out. Then I'll change my Facebook and Twitter display pictures. I was going to take pictures with my friend tonight cause she was suppose to be staying but her Auntie is up from London. We're still going shopping in Hull tomorrow, but I'm not pleased with the train times because it's a Sunday and we have to get it at 11.20 which I think is late. I suppose I get to have a lie in and more time to get ready.
I took the picture below quite a while ago when I though the light shadows looked cool where they were. I have quite a few alike. (Hmm I might put on a black and white one too.) There we go. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.



So glad that I found your blog, dear :) I tried to leave you a comment on your previous post, but it wouldn't let me. You are so pretty! Hopefully your weekend gets better :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the photos!
ReplyDelete