11 February 2011

Wishlist: 001



Shorts: Rokit - Cardigan/brogues/blouse: Newlook - Everything else: Topshop


I'm going shopping on Sunday as I'm in desperate need of new clothes. I decided to have a look online and see what I might fancy buying. I'll be having a look for some shirts, blouses, and peter pan collars. Blouses are the main priority I don't have any and I love the look of them. I seriously need some socks too because so many of mine have holes in haha. I also fancy a pair of brogues for summer, I don't think I've ever owned a pair so I'll be having a mooch around for some but I'm not quite sure whether I like them or not so I'll have to see. I love, love, love wedges although I don't think I should buy any but if I come across a pair I love I might treat myself, eek no I shouldn't. Is there anything you think I should be having a lookout for when I'm shopping?

4 comments:

  1. You have a very cute blog, p.s what is that song that is on your first post? I love it.

    stcymargaret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    firstly i love all of these! they are so nice.. especially the bag.
    secondly, ooh get a fringe! i love them. yeah i agree, i need some tea parties i think in the summer <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice clothes!

    Please check out my blog on http://magicmemaiken.blogspot.com/ thanks!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh super gorgeous pieces!
    I really like your blog btw.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?