Oh boy-o, that picture doesn't look too great in its size.I'm not too bothered though.
For anyone that doesn't know me, or forgot. I'm Sophie, pointing out the obvious a bit there. I'm currently sixteen (and starving, going to get some food after this is done) until the 5th June! Let me know if you share my birthday. I'm half Arab, half English, and I live in Yorkshire in the UK at the mo. I go to college studying Art and Design.
I'm quite shy and I like to keep to myself most of the time (I'm sure the fam or closest friends will be thinking "far from it") I'm rather indecisive, I think most us teenagers are. I'm quite a perfectionist too, but I wouldn't think of myself that way all the time. I would happily spend the whole weekend in ma pj's. I barely wear any make-up, mainly cause I suck at it but I generally don't like foundation or else I'd wear it more often.
I'm not so sure what I want to do after college. I do have plans to go to University, preferably in London or America but I'm not exactly sure what to study. I probably said I wanted to be a photographer a year ago, or earlier on when I had this blog but I like it as a hobby. I quite fancy working for a magazine, something related to fashion, photography and writing.
I can't think of what else to write, if you have any questions just ask in the comments. Oh thee blog is now called xsophieinwonderland. Damn the woman who made me add an X to my URL who hasn't blogged in over two years! Course I had to check out her blog..
Your blog seems lovely and yay to being shy :D
ReplyDeletexxxx