Look at how snowy it was last year! I think that's all we're missing this year, cause everything else is perfect. So upset that this is the only post I have to show for December! I really wanted to do some Christmasy posts but my camera is still broken and I couldn't imagine using any other one. Next year I'll make up for it and spread lots of Christmas cheer on my blog. I might rake out an old Christmas photo and do the Christmas tag though.
My camera is still sat in my draw, lifeless. I took it to a shop but she was asking if I still had warranty on it as I could have got a new lens free, so I waited to ask my step dad but there isn't. I'll just leave it until after Christmas now because surely they'll be on holiday and may end up miss placing it and forgetting about it or something. sob. As soon as it's fixed, the lighting should be a bit better and I'll start up my blog again, as I've taken a long enough break now and miss it so much!
I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday. I'm loving the Christmas atmosphere and can't wait until Christmas day. I'm going to town for one last time tomorrow to maybe get my mum a few more Christmas bits, then home to watch a ton of Christmas films, wrap all my mums presents from me and my step dad, have a bath, watch more films and sleep. I don't have any idea about what I'm getting as I haven't really asked for anything in particular, I only know about the clothes I chose and ordered for myself from my mum haha. Does anyone know what they're getting for Christmas, I'd love to know? I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!

Ah I wish it was snowing where I live, but it's not. It's just raining -_- haha. nice blog !
ReplyDelete- J'Waye Covington
www.rockswayrock.blogspot.com
i wish it was that snowy this year tooo..
ReplyDeleteantonierikardsson.blogspot.com
i too am disappointed with the comments, i've had my heart set on a diana f camera for a while but now i'm not so sure. i'm glad i know in advance as they're not dirt cheap, but like you said, they're so beautiful as decorative pieces, however, this isn't souly what i'd like one for so i may do some further research.
ReplyDeletethanks again xxx
www.alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com
beautiful picture
ReplyDeletewww.kim-yau.blogspot.com