15 March 2011

Inspiration: Aëla Labbé

So this is my first inspirational post ever and it's going to be about Aëla Labbé. She is a contemporary dancer and a freelance photographer. Her pictures are amazing, they come across as very subtle and mysterious which draws me in so much! I love the layering of two pictures and the colour splodges which look like colour leaks, it makes the pictures look rather vintage. I'm not sure if she has done this on photoshop or whether the pictures were taken on a film camera and happened co-incidentally but it works and I love! I wish I knew how to take pictures and edit them like this, maybe I should have done graphics. Enough of me yapping on, indulge in these pictures...

What do you think? Don't forget to check out her photostream here!

1 comment:

  1. i love all those photos! super awesome. I just checked out your blog, new follower (:
    check out mine too!
    fashionismyforte33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?