Well, heeeeeeey. As you can tell by the title I'm coming back to blogging, or I think so anyway. This might not be for long or it might. I'm glad to be back though, I have missed blogging so much. In all honesty tumblr isn't the same, I prefer blogging for my self. Tumblr is somewhere to find all those pretty pictures and it kinda takes forever, by that I mean you need a lot of time and patience. I am keeping my tumblr though, so if you are following don't unfollow and if you're not then why? Here's the link.
I'm so happy I have come back to 29 followers and not zilch. Thanks for still following me, it means lots. So since you're on my page you may have noticed a few changes, or not. I'm going to save this as a draft and then make the changes so I'm slightly confused. I will be changing the link of my blog, but I'll do that after this is posted incase some of you don't see it, cause sometimes you have to re-follow or something, something.
I'm going to change the blog header tomorrow, cause I've been designing one by hand and I haven't finished yet. I'll probably change some other things while I'm at it too.
So glad you are back! Can't wait to see the new header as well :)xxx
ReplyDeletethank-you for the comment my lovely,
ReplyDeleteYAY! your blog's back can't wait to see more..
in reply to your comment thank-you very much, ooh what kinda thing you doing? ooh i hope you liked it, the first time i watched it i admit it wasn't amazing but it's the thoughts afterwards and the book is amazing! you have to read it <333