29 July 2011





Never really done a full outfit post in a portrait style before. I don't really like how long it makes the posts look and when it doesn't match the other pictures done in landscape. So OCD I tell ya. Me and my mum had a laugh taking pictures of each other before we went out yesterday, so I actually have an outfit to show because I probably wouldn't have taken any. Even got my bare legs out! I felt quite fearless yesterday, I never get my legs out, ever! I think I can wear them out whenever I feel like now without having to shave and such. Lame.

The weather was quite dull and miserable today but I went in town. Which I had to wake up at 9 for, oh god it killed! I only bought a few things from Superdrug and some Ben & Jerry's mm.

What else.. Oh, I'm planning on getting my eyebrows threaded because they are just plain ugly and it will be nice to get them professionally done. Then I can carry on plucking them myself, which I love! Could seriously sit for ages plucking them. My mum pretty much plucks her whole body almost haha, I don't know how, whenever she does her legs I'm like you've missed a few hundred hairs. Does anyone know if threading hurts?

Also, as un-appealing as this sounds I want to get rid of my facial hair particularly my moustache haha. We all have hair on our face but unfortunately those with dark hair and a different background get it more. I'm not too sure on the method. It has to last quite long and most importantly not come back twice as much. Which I don't know if you can stop but I'd much prefer it not to. My mum mentioned the laser treatment and I think that sounds the most appealing, but probably expensive as the hair hardly comes back.. I don't know I've literally just looked it up. Worth it though right? Hope you're all well.

8 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful!
    Reallllly like this outfit :) I've never had my eyebrows threaded, only ever plucked by a beautician, sounds really weird but the pains quite 'therapeutic' haha. Not had it done in ages though, since having a fringe I've barely touched them. Oops. I've heard that threading does hurt... not to put you off!
    Andddd I've got really blonde hairs on my face but luckily they're only noticable at a certain angle so it doesn't bother me :) I'd do the laser thing so long as it doesn't hurt & is guaranteed to work :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I really love this look..the top is so adorable and perfect with the bright yellow shorts. I love it!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't even have a moustache!:P no clue what you're talking about love but your outfit's so cute. absolutely love your top! one of my friends got laser treatment and it made her skin really dry :/ it's nice to see your whole outfit :) xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures & great blog .
    as for the OCD picture problemo- I completely have it too .

    betsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit. I'm very OCD with my picture layout too. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little top ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love you hair! and im gonna be honest i cant see the hair on your lip

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!
    Oh, the dark hair problem - we share it. Bleach baby. It's all about the bleach.
    :D
    great blog, I'm following!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?