14 April 2011

bright orange

Jumper: Newlook - Rings: Matalan & H&M - Jeggins: Newlook or something?


Sorry for the lack of posts, either I'm not in or in and have nothing to blog about y'know? Nothing can just be perfect can it? Got this jumper yesterday in the Newlook sale for £15, I was mainly drawn to it because of the colour. I don't really like wearing new things that I've only just bought for some reason? I should really bin those jeggins as the have a hole in but they're too comfy.

After a few days of the shade and chilliness, it is supposed to be getting warmer now. I'm all about the weather, I check it everyday, a couple of times a day on my iPod. I've been buying a few summery things, especially online. I forbid myself to buy any clothes online anymore because I don't know my exact size and I'm always unhappy with the item. I've got a skirt from Topshop that's the tiniest bit to big, well It's probably fine but I want to wear it more as a high waisted skirt. I love it and they don't sell it in the crappy Topshop in my home town! I'm going to keep it though (Ooh I can still take it back to the shop though can't I?).

5 comments:

  1. what about like, incorperating some of your blog name into it?
    Like, Mysterious Horizon ? or Recklace lace

    ?
    hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I really like your blog!! it's great. I'm following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of your jumper, its lovely. So exciting that you are opening a online-shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jumper is a gorgeous colour!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving this look!

    And following you :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

You want this cookie?